Pdtraining offers Training Management Centre, a completely free of charge platform that allows learning and development managers to plan, price and book training across the entire range of professional development courses available in the pdtraining catalogue in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington and other cities in New Zealand.
If you prefer your staff to attend courses at the training provider’s location, then Pdtraining can accommodate your training requirements via a public catalogue of 100’s of training courses delivered across New Zealand.
Pdtraining has a public schedule of professional development and computer desktop training courses available in all of the capital cities, and our client learning management portal allows you to manage your staff’s bookings, print out course certificates, invite staff to courses and view course completions on a national basis.
To access your learning management portal, simply request a free quote online and your account is automatically created and all these services are free of charge.
Here are some features of our client learning management portal:
Plan & budget quickly, easily and accurately
- Hundreds of courses scheduled across the country each month.
- Standard competitive prices nationally
- Confirmed two weeks prior (cc to the booker and the participant)
- The BEST Terms and Conditions (100% transfer policy – see ‘Enrol Participants’ for details)
- Every class scheduled on the same day nationally
- Lunch included nationally
- Expert trainers for each course nationally
Manage & report – everything you need, more than you expect!
Our system can take care of all sorts of things, automatically!
Simply add your participants online, and the system will (you can opt out of functions if you choose):
- Complete History – review all training courses nationally
- Invite participants to the course
- Class sign in sheet – automatically created. ready for you to download
- Report generate individual detailed feedback, and aggregate reporting – perfect for reporting of training success and quality.
- Certificates Generate pdf copies of the Certificates of attendance (you can download any time.
Hundreds of courses scheduled across the country each month
Standard competitive prices nationally
The Booker & Participant are cc’d on the Registration Confirmation emails
The Booker receives the Invoice and Receipt
The Participant receives Calendar Invite, and a reminder
Pdtraining delivers 1000’s of professional development courses each year in Wellington, Auckland, Napier, Christchurch, Hamilton, Dunedin and Tauranga, so you can be assured your training will be delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer.
All public courses include am/pm tea, lunch, printed courseware and a certificate of completion. Customised courses are available upon request so please contact pdtraining on 1300 121 400 to learn more.