What Does the pdtraining Leadership Development Program Provide?
The pdtraining leadership development program prepares participants to be professional, effective and highly regarded leaders in organisations and teams of all sizes across all industries.
The leadership competencies developed are universally recognised as key competencies for effective organisational leaders and will provide the participants a solid background from which to to build their careers.
“The Consumate Modern Leader” Development Program
The Leadership Competencies Targeted in this program are:
- Visionary – Strategic Visionary
- Communicator – Effective and Adaptable Communicator
- Leader – Creator and Leader of High Performing Teams
- Innovator – Fosters Creativity and Innovation
- Development Champion – Supports the ongoing Development of themselves and Others
- Change Sponsor – Leads and Manages Organisational Change
- Achiever – Manages for high Performance and outcome orientated activity
Contact pdtraining today to Learn More About Our Executive Leadership Program Today!
Pdtraining delivers 1000’s of professional development courses each year in Wellington, Auckland, Napier, Christchurch, Hamilton, Dunedin and Tauranga, so you can be assured your training will be delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer.
All public courses include am/pm tea, lunch, printed courseware and a certificate of completion. Customised courses are available upon request so please contact pdtraining on 1300 121 400 to learn more.