What makes a communication skills training essential?
To gain new skills in communication, consider using Communication Skills Training Course offered by pdtraining in Christchurch, Dunedin and other cities in New Zealand.
There are four primary aspects of a training course:
- Trainer’s Experience and Delivery
- Training Environment
- Training Courseware
- Interaction with Other Students
When attending an interpersonal communication skills training course, it’s imperative to have a trainer who is highly skilled and experienced with delivering the content at different levels.
The best trainers in the industry realise this requirement and strive to overachieve on their delivery!
The best training environment for teaching communication skills requires comfortable furniture, easy access to break out areas and good quality projectors and screens.
The ability to communicate effectively and professionally can have a profound effect on the way you interact with others.
This Interpersonal Communication training course from PD Training, ensures effective interpersonal communication with positive results, leading to a more productive personal and professional life.
Some of the skills covered in this course include:
- Identify their Personality Type & communication preferences using our proprietary Profiling Tool CHOIce
- Learn to recognise other people’s Personality Types & communication preferences
- Master adjusting one’s own communication approach based on need
- Identify barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them
- Effectively utilise tone
- Develop nonverbal & paraverbal communication skills
- Master the S.T.A.R. method for speaking on the spot
- Learn to use body language appropriately
- Learn to listen actively & effectively
Pdtraining delivers 1000’s of professional development courses each year in Wellington, Auckland, Napier, Christchurch, Hamilton, Dunedin and Tauranga, so you can be assured your training will be delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer.
All public Communication Skills Training courses include am/pm tea, lunch, printed courseware and a certificate of completion. Customised courses are available upon request so please contact pdtraining on 1300 121 400 to learn more.