What is the Role of Management?
To build skills in management, consider using Highly Effective Management Training Course from pdtraining in Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton and other cities in New Zealand.
Management is not about telling people what to do; it is about coordinating and organizing the team based on the policies, goals and objectives of the organization.
Effective Management includes deciding how a business should run, and ensuring business goals are achieved through redesigning processes and directing staff to follow these new processes.
- Task oriented
- Develops strategies to reach goals
- Uses job descriptions to define how work is done
- Goals are based on priorities
- Predicts and adapts to change
- Consistently evaluates and looks for ways to improve current methods
- Work oriented
- Strives to keep the present system running well
- Adheres strictly to job requirements
- Avoids change
- Monitors work and procedures
Pdtraining delivers 1000’s of professional development courses each year in Wellington, Auckland, Napier, Christchurch, Hamilton, Dunedin and Tauranga, so you can be assured your training will be delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer.
All public Highly Effective Management Training courses include am/pm tea, lunch, printed courseware and a certificate of completion. Customised courses are available upon request so please contact pdtraining on 1300 121 400 to learn more.